Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese-Style Quinoa Salad with a Tamari-Ginger Dressing
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1/2 small red cabbage, chopped
- 5 or 6 large white mushrooms (1/2 lb or 450 g), sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, green and white parts
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?