Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese-Style Grilled Fish
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake or dry white wine
- 1/4 cup mirin or sweet sherry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 fish fillets (bluefish, mackerel, or other oily fish), about 6 ounces each
- Olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon slices for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?