Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese-Style Cabbage Salad
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root (optional)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 large head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup almond slivers
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|