Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
January Lamb Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds lean leg of lamb, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium-size onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 medium-size cloves garlic, minced
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth or beef broth
- 2 cups canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, crushed in your hand
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 454kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|