Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Janet McCracken's Rib Roast with Tapenade
- 1 cup brine-cured pitted black olives (such as Kalamata)
- 1 cup brine-cured pitted green olives (such as Picholine)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 anchovy fillet packed in oil, drained
- 1 four-bone standing beef rib-eye roast (about 11 pounds), chine bone removed, fat trimmed to 1/4"-1/2" thick
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry red wine (such as Merlot)
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken or beef broth
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?