Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jane's Barbecued Short Ribs
- 3 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 62.8g|
|Saturated Fat 26.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|