Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jamie's Christmas suckling pig
- 1 higher-welfare suckling pig, approximately 7kg (or a neck end, approximately 4.5kg)
- 1 old-English Christmas rub recipe
- 1 clementine
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- a few stalks celery, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- 3 carrots, scrubbed and chopped into chunks
- 340 g good-quality marmalade
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 200 ml port or red wine
- 1 litre water or organic chicken stock
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?