Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jamie’s British bangers
- 12 chipolate or chorizo sausage links, stringed together
- A small bunch of fresh sage leaves
- 8 strips bacon
- 3/4 pound leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup red wine
- 6 tablespoons butter
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1130kcal (57%)|
|Total Fat 92g (141%)|
|Saturated Fat 39g (193%)|
|Cholesterol 212mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|