Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jamie Purviance’s Smoked Pacific Rim Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 12 ounces each), trimmed
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 large handful mesquite, hickory, or apple wood chips, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes, or grapevine branches
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 143kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|