Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jamie Oliver Meatballs
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 12 Jacobs cream crackers
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 500g good-quality minced beef, pork, or a mixture of the two
- 1 heaped tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 large egg, preferably free-range or organic
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- a bunch of fresh basil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- half a fresh or dried red chilli
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 400g dried spaghetti or penne
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?