Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jambalaya One Dish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1/2 pound hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1/3 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked large shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|