Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 3 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|