Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 large tomatoes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 10 large shrimp - shelled, deveined, and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|