Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jamaican-style pork & kale stew
- 750g diced pork shoulders
- 1 tbsp plain flour , seasoned
- 2 onions , halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- a small chunk ginger , sliced
- 1-2 scotch bonnet , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- tsp ground allspice
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomato
- 400ml chicken stock
- 500g sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 150g kale , shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?