Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jamaican Banana Cooler
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce clear crème de cacao
- 1 ounce half-and-half
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 very ripe banana (the riper, the better!)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon shaved dark chocolate, for garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 351kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|