Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jam Sugar Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of cherry preserves, or any thick jam you have on hand
- Directions1. Position the racks to divide the oven into thirds and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?