Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jam Cake with Caramel Chocolate Ganache
- Three 8-inch round cake pans, greased and bottoms lined with parchment paper circles
- 2 3/4 cups (13 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups (17 1/4 ounces) jam, preferably blackberry, raspberry, or apricot
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (10 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced natural almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?