Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup cherry jam
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Directions1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter with pastry blender to make a fine crumbly mixture - or you can use a food processor.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?