Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (about 6 pounds)
- Juice and zest of 2 oranges (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 373kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 177mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|