Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeo and cheese breakfast casserole recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 jalapeos, stems and seeds removed, diced
- Salsa for serving
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?