Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeo and Tomato Macaroni & Cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 pound uncooked macaroni
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 oz cheddar, colby or Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 jalapeo peppers, seeded and cut into thin rounds
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?