Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeño Crab Cakes with Slaw and Salsa
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over, patted dry
- 1 1/3 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)*
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeño chiles (1 to 2 large)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1/4 cup canola oil or other vegetable oil
- 4 cups (about 6 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2/3 cup purchased salsa
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?