Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeo Bread and Butter Pickles
- 2 lbs jalapeo chile peppers
- 1 pound white or yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pickling salt (can use Kosher salt or sea salt as a substitute, regular table salt has additives in it that will darken your pickles and make the color of the pickle juice muddy)
- 1 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 star anise
- 1 cardamom pod
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 clean 1-quart canning jars, or 4 pint jars
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?