Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeo-Corn-Beer Quick Bread Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 12 ounces pilsner beer , such as Miller High Life or Pabst Blue Ribbon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed if frozen (about 6 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pickled jalapeos (about 2 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted, plus more for coating the pan
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?