Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeo-Cheese Corn "Dogs" Recipe
- 2 quarts vegetable oil , for frying
- 2 (8-ounce) rectangular blocks pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup fine- or medium-ground yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 jalapeos , stemmed and finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?