Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced into circles and seeded
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 381kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 258mg (86%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|