Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeno cheese bun recipe for a proper Texas burger
- 2 cups (9 oz.) all-purpose or bread flour, plus 1/2 cup for kneading
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon (or one packet) of yeast
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, heated to 110 degrees
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg room temperature
- 2 jalapenos, stems and seeds removed and diced
- 3/4 cup shredded longhorn cheddar
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?