Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeno and Monterey Jack Grits
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package bulk pork breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.1g|
|Saturated Fat 23.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|