Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium sweet onion, such as Vidalia or Walla Walla, finely chopped
- 8 Jalapeo chilies, seeded and diced (for a hotter salsa, leave some of the seeds in)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar (use less)
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt (kosher or sea) or more to taste
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?