Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeno Pork Stew With Pickled Onions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 pounds boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 orange juice
- 12 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 jalapenos, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups 1-pound package frozen cut okra
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?