Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeno Poppers in a Blanket
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed according to package directions
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, mashed
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 medium jalapeno peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|