Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jalapeno Bread I
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons fresh chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 tablespoon active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|