Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jade Dumplings with Soy-Sesame Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 green onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 12 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed, quartered crosswise
- 1 8-ounce can whole water chestnuts, drained
- 3 green onions, quartered
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- All purpose flour
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Romaine lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?