Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jacques's French Potato Salad
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes or other small waxy potatoes
- 1/2 cup or so extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch slices of scallion, green and white parts
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed and coarsely chopped (1 1/2 tsp)
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons or more coarsely chopped fresh green or purple basil, fresh tarragon, or parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (coarse), plus more if needed
- Large radicchio leaves, about 6, from the outside of the head
- 1 or 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?