Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
JD's Chile Paste
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, excess sauce discarded
- 6 ounces roasted red jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces pepperoncini peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 4 dried Chinese hot peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 2 long hot chile peppers, stemmed and seeded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/50 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|