Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian-style antipasti plate
- 2 x 150 g mozzarella balls, torn in half
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 20 slices quality prosciutto/bresaola/salami
- 280 g artichokes in olive oil, drained, oil reserved
- 290 g sundried tomatoes in olive oil, drained, oil reserved
- 290 g balsamic sundried peppers in oil, drained, oil reserved
- 3 tablespoons mixed olives
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Parmesan, for shaving
- 20 g fresh basil, leaves picked
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?