Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italiano Chicken and Pasta Medley
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 tablespoon canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package any frozen vegetable combination
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|