Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large lemon
- 1 fat clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons sea salt/1 teaspoon table salt
- 3 medium fully ripe avocados
- 3 scallions
- Large bunch basil
- 4 slices sourdough bread, halved and toasted
- 1-2 heads red endive, separated into leaves
- 2 cups sugar-snap peas, topped and tailed
- 1-2 bulbs of fennel, trimmed and cut in strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 327kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|