Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian tomato & bread salad
- 200 g stale or part-baked ciabatta bread
- 600 g ripe mixed tomatoes, roughly chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful small capers, soaked and drained
- 1 red onion, peeled, halved and very finely sliced
- 280 g roasted peppers in olive oil, drained and roughly chopped
- 8 anchovy fillets in olive oil, drained, optional
- good-quality red wine vinegar
- good-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?