Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 800g (or 2 x 400g) bloomer loaves
- olive oil , for drizzling
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 200g provolone cheese , sliced (if you can't find this, just use 2 balls of mozzarella instead of 1)
- 140g your favourite sliced ham
- selection of favourite pizza toppings, such as olives, antipasti peppers, artichokes or aubergine slices
- 1 ball mozzarella , sliced
- crisps, small gherkins and cocktail pickled onions, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?