Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian style baked cheesy mushrooms
- 8 thin slices good-quality ciabatta bread, or a few carta di musica (music bread) broken up into rough pieces
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 8 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon, roughly chopped
- a few sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 4 good handfuls mixed wild mushrooms (such as chanterelles, girolles, blewits and morels)
- 1 dried chilli
- 125 g scamorza or buffalo mozzarella ball
- 2 handfuls rocket, washed and spun dry
- 2 heads dandelion, washed and spun dry
- 2 handfuls watercress, washed and spun dry
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?