Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian sausage polpettina & macaroni bake
- 150ml olive oil
- 2 large onions , finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 50ml milk
- 500g quality beef mince
- 500g Italian sausages (about 8), meat squeezed from the skins
- good handful chopped parsley
- 200ml red wine
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 500g pack macaroni
- 50g butter
- 50g plain flour
- 600ml milk
- 100g grated tasty cheese , such as mature cheddar or Gruyere
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?