Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian sausage meatballs and garlic roasties
- 8 good-quality pork sausages
- 100g cubed pancetta
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (use less if you want less heat)
- cooked curly kale or seasonal greens, to serve
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1kg floury potato , peeled and chopped into small cubes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?