Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian sausage, Puy lentil & rosemary stew
- 3 large potatoes , peeled (baking potatoes are fine)
- olive oil
- 4 pork sausages , look for ones with herb and garlic flavours
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 carrots , cut into small dice
- 2 sticks celery , cut into small dice
- rosemary needles , stripped from 4 small sprigs and chopped
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 300ml white wine or chicken stock
- 3 tbsp Puy or green lentils
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?