Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian chickpea stew
- 550g salad potatoes (such as Charlotte)
- 250g bag trimmed, washed spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- tsp dried crushed chilli
- 200ml dry white wine (2 small glasses)
- 6 plum tomatoes , peeled, seeded and diced
- 2x 410g cans chickpeas (preferably organic), drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?