Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian baked sea bass
- About 290g jar whole roasted peppers , drained and sliced
- 1 red onion , sliced into very thin wedges
- drizzle olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves , unpeeled
- 3 fat slices lemon , rest cut into wedges to serve
- 2 sea bass
- 15 Kalamata or black olives
- 25g toasted pine nuts
- handful roughly chopped parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?