Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian baked rabbit with green olives & lemon
- 1 rabbit , jointed into 6-8 pieces (ask the butcher to do this)
- olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- oregano or marjoram, finely chopped to make 1 tbsp
- 2 lemons , zested and the juice of one, the other cut into wedges
- a handful of green olives , pitted or whole
- 3 potatoes , cut into chunks
- 300ml white wine
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?