Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Wedding Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped fine
- 2 ribs celery, chopped fine
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound ground pork/veal/beef combined
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup dried pasta (I use tiny shells, but your choice)
- 1 pound fresh baby spinach
- Directions1. Heat oil in a deep large saucepan over medium heat and add carrots, celery, onion and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper, cover pot and cook veggies for 5 minutes, stirring now and then.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?