Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Vegetable Stew
- 1/2 1-pound loaf sourdough bread, torn into 2" pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 bunch collard greens, center ribs and stems removed
- 1 bunch Tuscan or other kale, center ribs and stems removed
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided, plus more for serving
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 leek, white and pale-green parts only, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, drained
- 8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 3 15-ounce cans cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 sprig marjoram or oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan (for serving)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?