Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Summer Squash Polenta Bake
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (18 ounce) package prepared polenta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|